Diving School «Nemo»
Only here you will learn scuba diving with dolphins merry warm sea water, and upon graduation will receive an international certificate SSI OWD.
Diving School Nemo - is:
– Experienced certified instructors of the international system SSI (Scuba Schools International);
– Contemporary equipment (issued free of charge for the duration of the courses);
– High level of security- Individual approach to each;
– Constant communication with the dolphins under water during training!
The educational process consists of three modules:
– Lessons on diving theory (at least 5 topics);
– Dive in the pool (minimum 5 lessons);
– Dive into the sea (in the warmer months, at least 4 sessions).
At the end of the course you will find the theoretical and practical tests. It is also possible to develop specialized advanced courses to further develop your skills.
After completing a full course you will receive an international certificate SSI OWD (SSI OPEN Water Diver) - a document confirming your achievements and knowledge gained. This document recognized in any dive center of the world and allow you to dive yourself.
Timetable - flexible, drawn up on the basis of your claim free time.
Diving course for adults is available from 12 years.
Diving courses for children (see. Program Scuba Rangers) invites children from 8 to 12 years.
Consult on training and enroll you can call: +38 (048) 794-88-44 Oleg, and +38 (098) 36-14-333 Rostislav.
Discover the amazing underwater world with diving school Nemo!
A mysterious and beautiful world of colorful marine life and the mysteries of lost civilizations is now for you to become closer!