Children's Dolphin therapy
Children's Dolphin therapy — experts of the Kharkiv Dolphinarium NEMO deliver professional assistance to children with various special needs through a specially developed program impact Dolphin on the child.
· The cost of classes at the rate of from 5 sessions = 1500 UAH / one lesson
· The cost of classes in the course of 5 sessions (when staying in the hotel) = 1200 UAH / one lesson
· One lesson = 2500 UAH
Dolphin therapy is:
· non-specific method of healing and rehabilitation of people with psychosomatic and emotional problems;
· the positive impact of Dolphin human;
· specially arranged therapeutic animal interaction and child;
· a range of therapeutic techniques and methods (aba therapy, body-oriented therapy, art therapy, cognitive-povedencheskoi therapy, play therapy).
Thanks Dolphin therapy, you can:
· to stimulate General mental and physical development;
· to intensify mental capacity;
· to develop it;
· relieve psychosomatic disorders;
· to reduce the unwanted behaviours;
· to stimulate the assimilation of new motor skills;
· to increase self-esteem and personal activity.
Indications for Dolphin therapy course:
· Cerebral palsy;
· Early infantile autism;
· Minimal brain dysfunction;
· The syndrome of attention deficit and hyperactivity;
· Down Syndrome;
· The delay of mental and speech development;
· Behavioral disorder;
· Neuroses and logoneurosis of various Genesis;
· Psychosomatic disorders;
· Post-traumatic stress disorder;
· Chronic diseases of musculoskeletal system;
· Chronic fatigue.
Ukraine, Kharkov, Sumskaya, 35 garden. T. G. Shevchenko
On the issues of Dolphin-assisted therapy in Kharkiv city Dolphinarium call: